This 2.4Kva long life UPS available from Netshield is an affordable, compact, easy to deploy device that gives you longer duration back up than a normal UPS. So, when the lights go off, you will be able to have between 8-13 hours back up depending on the load. Ideal to keep the TV, lights, cell phones, Laptop etc. going on in offices and households during load shedding. It comes standard with 3 plug sockets.
The Long-Life UPS series utilizes a DC to AC power inversion system with an integrated
charger/rectifier through a long life 12V deep cycle battery. The units serve as a simple to use, simple to install plug and play standalone backup power source during power failures.
Long-Life UPS options from Netshield sources power from a standard 3pin South African plug, charges the internal battery or batteries through an internal multistage battery charger and reconverts power back to the same power as expected from the utility power source (S.A. – 220V/50Hz). The units automatically protect the battery for over charging and discharging to a point that the battery can be damaged.
|2.4kVA Long Life UPS with Auto switch over, High efficiency AC/DC con, Built-in intelligent charger, over-charge/load protection, 2 x 12V 102AH Deep Cycle Semi-Sealed Battery and 3 x Power point outlets (220V 50Hz)
|2.4kVA Long Life UPS with Auto switch over, High efficiency AC/DC con, Built-in intelligent charger, over-charge/load protection, 4 x 12V 102AH Deep Cycle Semi-Sealed Battery and 3 x Power point outlets (220V 50Hz)
• Automatic line to battery switch-over.
• Selectable input voltage ranges.
• High efficiency AC to DC conversion, minimizing energy loss.
• Rack tower design for flexible placement and space saving.
• Built-in enhanced charger intelligent two stage charger control for efficient charging and overcharge prevention.
• Provides overload protection.
• Multi-function LED indications and buzzer alarm.
• 12V 102AH Deep Cycle Battery (3 x Batteries in 3000VA model).
• 3 x Power point outlets (220V 50Hz).
Simulated sine wave inverter/charger features:
• Sensitivity selector (UPS mode & inverter mode).
• Multiple display options: horizontal, vertical and wall mount.
• 12VDC or 24VDC available.
• 10A/20A standard charging current.
• Auto restart while AC is recovering.
• Overload and short circuit protection.
• Adjustable battery charging voltage.
• Generators & Computer-related devices compatible.
• Three indicators available.
• Cold start function