It is vitally important to have uninterrupted power in the data center environment and to increase the resilience of your electrical power installation.
The incorporation of an ATS and backup systems are critical to the reliability of your critical equipment uptime and to sustain continuous power feed to critical systems. With the Netshield ATS devices, maintenance to primary and secondary power feeding systems can be accomplished without any systems downtime.
This Automatic Transfer Switch device is designed with dual 30-Amp independent power inlets to supply power to the load from dual power sources. Should the primary power source fail, the secondary will automatically back up the connected equipment without any interruption. The transfer time from one power source to another is seamless to the connected equipment. The device will restore feed from the primary source when this power is restored.
Product Code: N-ATS-2X30A-8C131C19
- Dual 32Amp power feeding circuits for independent sources
- Dual internal power supplies
- Dual voltage detection and rating circuitry
- Front panel selection
- Remote management contacts
- 19 Inch 1U rack mountable
- Front panel mounted Status indictors
- Front panel accessible RS232 and USB ports
- Equipment power sockets 8 x IEC C13 and 1 X IEC C19
The Netshield N-ATSCAB-C13-2C14-2M5 is a Dual inline VAC Power Supply Automatic Switching cable unit (ATS-Cable). The unit automatically switches between two power sources, typically A and B power feeds (primary and standby sources) in datacentre cabinets or other cabinets with dual power feeds and feeds power to a rackmount equipment device with a single power
The ATS-Cable unit consist of three cables, two input power cables fitted with two C14 sockets, and one output power cable fitted with a C13 feeding plug. The cable is fitted with an inline PVC-enclosure that protects the electronic automatic transfer switch circuitry. The Cable-ATS normally feeds power to the equipment power supply from the main/primary power source input and automatically switches to the standby/secondary power source when the primary source fails. The ATS-Cable automatically switches back to the primary power source once that is restored, the switching period is less than 10-milliseconds.
- 1 x C13 IEC 60320 VAC power feeding power Plug
- Dual (2) power input C14 IEC 60320 VAC socket
- Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) between A and B power sources
- Equipment Feeding power LED indicator
- Transfers power sources in less than 10-milliseconds