The Netshield NVIROMON-1S not only monitors and controls a room’s temperature and humidity, detecting unwanted gases or fire – it also provides full access control!
As no server room is alike it can sometimes be complex to know the requirements of equipment needed when researching a monitoring and control system for the server room. Take the following in consideration:
Some more info on the Netshield Nviromon Access Control System:
It gives you full control over who enters the room, when and why. An optional full security alarm system captures images of people entering and, best of all, it will remotely alert you to unauthorised entry via SMS. Doors can also be opened and closed remotely.
• Controls access through entry or exit points
• Alerts when door is not closed properly
• Controls door via magnetic locks, strike locks or solenoids – can be set up to lock/unlock door during emergency
• Sends SMS for unauthorised entry – activates alarm signals, such as flashing lights and sirens
• Remotely opens/closes door via SMS or computer network connectivity
• Personal record management, image capture via IP based camera, finger registration
• Accommodates Wiegand-based access control terminals, such as fingerprint scanners, RFID tags, keypads
• Built-in battery provides backup power
• Logs all events in database
• Multi-IO unit provides additional inputs and outputs, as well as backup power for magnetic locks and fingerprint readers – ensures security still active during power failure
• Can be integrated into existing systems