Power surges and electrical spikes pose a substantial risk to electrical devices; especially when they affect your data and server room equipment. These risks should be unnecessary and avoidable, right? And wouldn’t it be great to find a solution that’s also local and supports our own industry?
Well we think we have the answer: the new Netshield equipment cabinet controller models. They consist of the NLMNDBNT1P-3U32A and NLMNDBNT1P-3U15A remote environmental management and surge protection combination units. They fit neatly into your server room cabinet and offer matchless protection for your IT equipment, right where you need it the most.
What’s more? These products are the tangible results of a decades-long evolution of best-in-class power surge, power management and environmental monitoring devices from the Netshield stable. They have been independently tested and approved by a certified certification laboratory, robustly designed and built, and combine the best features of our environmental monitoring units, and surge protection products in a combo unit.
These products boast vast functionality with superior features such as:
- Three-stage surge protector – monitored with automatic switchover.
- Air conditioners are powered directly to VAC power through 2 x 16Amp power Class 1 Energy metered power sockets.
- Network termination units power are fed through the UPS to 2 x 16Amp power sockets.
- Manual and remote unit mains ON/OFF – with reporting and set via SNMP/SMS.
- Two wired temperature sensors are included and can expandable to six units – with error reporting via SNMP/IoT/Cloud and Mail alerts.
- Two flooding/leak detection (water) sensors included – with error reporting via SNMP/IoT/Cloud and Mail alerts.
- Surge count and power metering and monitoring with under/over voltage, current and consumption alarms, and setup – with error reporting via SNMP/IoT/Cloud and Mail alerts.
- SNMP/GSM configurable non-volatile stored E – COC (earthing) certificate of compliance number entry – LCD displayed.
- Optional GSM Modem with conditional SMS configuration of variable information like IP addressing and automatic network addressing setup.
- Dual PDUs are rear panel mounted with metering and remote switchable C13/C19 female connectors.
- A PDU expansion C19 Connector is also available on the rear panel. to expand to a choice of RS485 controlled optional PDUs.
Power surge and environmental monitoring are two of the foremost concerns of any data centre or server room manager, and these new units combine these monitoring and control functions in a single package that saves on cabinet rack-space without skimping on functionality.
So then the question really is: Can you afford to not have them in your environment?