Know your Power: Simple GSM Power Monitor
You can now gain access to easy and affordable, remote power monitoring with the new Simple GSM Power Monitor PH1. It’s simple, just plug it into a power plug on your premises that has GSM signal, install a SIM and SMS the number you would like to receive notifications on to the unit, and you will start receiving power failure notifications via SMS. The unit can also send convenient SMS-based power status reports and has front-mounted visible LED indicators to signal network and functional statuses, so you are never left wondering if the lights will be out when you return to your home or office.
• Integrated South African 3 pin plug.
• Utility mains power detector, single phase.
• GSM unit with Micro SIM socket, externally accessible.
• Internal GSM Antenna.
• Internal Lithium-ion polymer rechargeable backup battery and Charger.
• Simple and quick setup procedure.
• Status LED indicators.
• Minimum input voltage: 85VAC. (Battery will operate below this voltage)
• Maximum input voltage: 264VAC.
• Dimensions: 95mm x 58mm x 54mm (LxBxH).
• Operating temperature: -40 to +85 Degrees Celsius.
• The mains power will detect as OFF when below +- 46VAC.
Red – Weak GSM signal indicator and signals if the power is on or off.
Yellow – If on the battery is charging, if off the battery is fully charged and if flickering the battery is not present or is faulty.
Green – Diagnostic indicator.
White – GSM network indicator.