The Netshield dual 10/100BaseTX, NBAUTO2TXX, is dual rate adapting 10/100Mbps fast Ethernet to fibre bridging Converter. It provides two 10/100M ports switch auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDIX and one 100M fibre port which can extend the network local network, the units is idea for installations where only two remote workstation need to be connected over a fibre extension or where two remote 10/100Base outlets are required, this reduces the required capital expenditure for small installations or the duplication of copper infrastructure in large installations. . The units are compatible with the single port NBAOTUTXX units and fully complies with IEEE802.3 and IEEE 802.3u Standards.
- Quick and easy setup with Web-based management.
- Dual 10/100BaseTX auto-negotiation/sensing/MDI/MDI-X on TP ports.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX/100Base-FX and IEEE 802.3x flow control.
- Extends network span from 2km (Multimode) and 20/40/60/80km (Single Mode).
- Supports back-pressure-based flow control for Half-Duplex and pause-frame-based flow control for Full-Duplex.
- Supports Store & Forward architecture and performs forwarding and filtering at non-blocking full wire speed.
- Port-based 802.1q VLAN supported.
- Supports Port Security, Broadcast Storm control, Bandwidth Control (as FULL,128Kb, 256Kb, 512Kb,1M, 2M, 4M, 8M).
- Spanning tree protocol supported, Smart Cable Analyzer, QoS and Direct Forwarding function.
- Reset switch to factory default.
- Supports packet length up to 1536/1552 bytes.
- Front panel mounted diagnostics LEDs.
- Cost effect solution proven in Africa with local support.
|Standard:||IEEE 802.3 10Base-T and IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX/FX and IEEE 802.3x flow control|
|TP Port:||Dual 10/100Mpbs on shielded RJ-45|
|FX Port:||100Base-FX, SC/ST connector|
|LED Indicators:||Power, Link/Act, Speed, Duplex/Collision|
|Input Power:||100 – 240VAC, 50 to 60Hz feed into external power supply|
|Output Power:||DC 5V/2A External Power supply input into unit (Maximum)|
|Power Consumption:||4.2 Watt (Typical)|
|Temperature:||Operational 0℃ to 60℃ and -20℃ to 80℃ storage|
|Humidity:||5% to 90% non-condensing|
|Dimensions:||Unit size 26.7(H) x 70.8(W) x 94(B) mm and Packaging size 55(H) x 160(W) x 210(B) mm|